Book your device in
We are open
Thank you for booking your free, 20 minute appointment with us. To save time, please take a moment to PRE-BOOK your device using the form linked by the button below. This will give you your JOB NUMBER and QR CODE which you can use to track your repair while it’s with us.
Our stores allow a maximum of FOUR people in at any one time, please prepare for the weather in case you need to wait outside for a short period! You will be required to wear a mask or another form of face covering 😷 and we kindly ask that you clean your device thoroughly before bringing it in.
Terms and Conditions
- Your appointment slot for inspection is 20 minutes and is free of charge.
- Any out of warranty items left with us after your appointment may be eligible for a diagnostic charge of £69 (Macs and peripherals) or £29 (iOS and other Apple or Beats devices) + VAT if a repair is declined.
- Warranty repairs cover hardware only. Read the explanation here.
- Physical damage isn't covered by warranty.
- MR Sales, PLC are not responsible for any data loss or data security. While performing service, and/or shipping parts or the device, Apple and its agents take reasonable precautions to protect the data on your device from loss or unauthorised access. However, you recognise that to fully secure the data on your device, Apple recommends that you back up the data and erase it from your device before submitting it for service.
- Allow up to 3 working days for repairs; subject to parts availability (phone batteries same day).
- All replacement parts are on an exchange basis unless otherwise stated.
- Parts fitted in out of warranty repairs carry a 3 month warranty.
- Devices or peripherals left here for more than 12 weeks from the time booked in will be disposed of in accordance with the 1975 Tort act and subsequent amendments.
- MR technicians need to run Apple's own diagnostic software during repair. The software collects the information (diagnostic test results, hardware configuration, versions of operating system and Apple applications) and sends them to Apple.
- Only hardware diagnostic data and the product's serial number are collected, and no personal information is collected. MR locally stores these logs for a limited amount of time only.
- Repairs of iOS devices as well as Macs running 10.15 Catalina require Find My Device to be switched off. If it is on, we cannot continue and it will delay your repair.
Checklist for iPhone and iPad
- Make sure you have backed up your iPhone or iPad — If you haven't done so, connect to your Wi-Fi network and initiate the backup via Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Backup > Back Up Now. If you don't have enough space on your iCloud, consider upgrading your storage to 50 GB for only 79p a month.
- Turn off Find My Device at iOS devices — iOS devices repairs require Find My Device to be switched off. If it is on, we cannot continue and it will delay your repair. Please turn it off in Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Find My [i.e. iPhone]. If you cannot access the device, remove it via icloud.com - instructions are here.
- Remove your SIM — Keep your SIM card with you as we cannot guarantee returning it, especially if the device goes to one of Apple's service centres.
- Book your device in — Continue below to enter details about yourself and your device. If you need serial number, it is in Settings > General > About > Serial Number. If you cannot access the device, use IMEI etched to the SIM tray.
- Finally, erase your device — We need to access the device in order to diagnose and test it. As well as protecting your privacy, it is important in the repair process. Please go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase all contents and Settings.
Step no. 1 of 4:
You will need to read thoroughly the terms and conditions and how to prepare your device for the service in order to continue with the booking.
If we didn't advise you, you will also have a chance to choose your nearest store.
Version 1.3, 28/01/2021